Client education, exercise prescription, program design, neuromuscular training, core strengthening, motor learning and motor control are the fundamental elements of integrative training. Learn about each of these elements and how they synergistically affect and compliment one another. Core strengthening and lumbo-pelvic stabilization accompanied by evidenced based research will provide deep insight into understanding effective and critical stabilization exercises for your clients.
1. Course Manual 84 pages (Download PDF)
2. Course Workbook 28 pages (Download PDF)
3. 30 Question Multiple Choice Online Exam (75% or better is required to pass)
Education Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Fitness certification or degree recommended
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|3.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|3.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|0.3||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|PEND||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|PEND||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|3.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|3.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
The Easy Petition Page to get approval for a CE courses. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of neuromuscular training and motor control as it relates to improving clients? balance and dynamic stability and be able to perform neuromuscular training with appropriate clients.
- Identify the four stabilizers at the lumbo-pelvic junction, their role, and be able to assess and retrain properly with practical application, based on evidenced based research.
- Understand and be able to perform ?Human Movement Training.'
- Learn and understand the key integrative training principles and be able to apply these with all clients.
- Be able to design sample training programs with clinical rationale designed to help provide safe and effective exercise prescription for all levels of clients.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer