Understanding blood labs and how to use them to improve health through exercise is a vital growing trend in the health coaching-wellness-fitness industries. 90% of medical decisions are made from blood labs. With the advent of online lab purchases the consumer is now empowered to order labs at their convenience. Personal trainers and health coaches may now work with clients to use blood labs to enhance their exercise programming to get better health results as well as improvements in physical performance. This course gives you a comprehensive foundation for understanding blood labs, allowing you to have meaningful discussions with clients and health professionals regarding important health parameters.
1. Course Manual 102 pages (Download PDF)
2. Two 30 minute videos (View Online or Download MP4)
3. 42 Question Multiple Choice Online Exam (80% or better is required to pass)
Education Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Certified personal trainer or health coach
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
|4.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|4.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|4.0||Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)|
|0.4||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|4.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|2.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|4.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|4.0||Sara's City Workout (SCW)|
If this course is not approved by your organization you can use the
The Easy Petition Page to get approval for a CE courses. We make it EASY!
After completing this course you will be able to:
- To give health professionals such as personal trainers a basic foundation of blood values as they are related to medicine.
- To be able to detail specific blood values and their relationship to exercise. This would entail how exercise may either exacerbate specific blood values, or (in many cases) help to improve the physiological condition by improving blood lab values.
- Be better able to communicate these values and their association with exercise to both clients, and medical professionals as you improve health indices through specific tailored exercise programs.
System Requirements to View This Course
This course is tablet enabled and can be viewed on an iPad or Android tablet as well as a PC or MAC Computer